- Calls and dials made in Boomtown pull into Sisu in real time.
- Appointments logged in Boomtown (To-do's type "meeting") will log in the "appointment set" activity metric in Sisu, as well as transactions with an "appointment set" date (which will fill the circle on your personal dashboard)
- When the to-do type "meeting" is marked complete, this will add an "appointment met date" to the appropriate transaction in Sisu, filling the "appointments met" circle.
- To Track a Open House or Showing, complete a ToDo item and set the type = Open House or Showing.
- These metrics work independent of lead stage. It doesn't matter if an agent in Boomtown is calling nurtures, new leads, hot leads, trashed leads, etc.
- The integration looks at the profile of each agent and logs calls in Sisu accordingly (you must make sure that the emails used for your agents to log into Boomtown and Sisu match exactly)
Transactional Data (BT to Sisu)
- By default Synch Bots are setup to be notified when a Contact Categories is changed to Hot or Pending in in Boomtown. This will cause a transaction to be created or updated in SISU. BoomTown Client first/last name, email, phone number and (importantly) lead source will come over with the lead.
- By default, you can create transactions in SISU by logging an appointment set date by logging a BoomTown ("to-do type=meeting") and update the transaction with an appointment met date - by marking the BoomTown ToDo as completed.
- By default, transactions created or updated in BoomTown will create or update a transaction in SISU. To insure your Synch Bot is using this feature, click the wrench icon next Boomtown for your active Synch Bot. Then click Filters and make sure Transaction created and Transaction updated are selected, then click Save and Close.
--PLEASE-- Read the important info below to understand how the synch works--
- This synch requires Boomtown subscription plan of Grow or Advanced.
- To utilize Real Synch via a BoomTown Core subscription plan, contact BoomTown! support to request API access for Real Synch integration purposes. BoomTown requires Core users to pay a one-time fee of $100. Access is generally granted within 1 business day.
- BoomTown Contact Email address must be filled to enable the Synch Bot to create or update SISU transactions
- BoomTown assigned users login email address must match SISU user login email address to enable the Synch Bot to create or update a SISU transaction.
- If the contact has already been created in SISU, Synch Bot will update Client with Transaction info. If the Contact has not been synched to SISU yet, the Bot will create Client and fill the transaction information.
- SISU Transaction status will be updated to Lost (archived) when the synched BT Transaction is deleted. Once created in SISU, the Transaction can be updated in SISU and the changes can synch to the BoomTown Transaction. see this link
- BoomTown to SISU Synch FAQ page