- What types of data are synched from BoomTown into SISU?
There are two (2) main types fo data involved: Prospecting Activity data and Transaction data - see Boomtown to SISU Bot Features
- Can the Synch Bot run bi-directionally?
- One of my Agents activity and transaction data are not synching to SISU, What do I do?
- Login to Real Synch, on your active BoomTown to SISU Synch Bot, click the ellipsis button and select SynchBot Options.
- The resulting page will display the user login email addresses of the agents enabled for the Synch Bot.
- If the Agent appears in the list but is not selected - select the agent, click save and close.
- If the Agent does not appear in the list, login to BoomTown and/or SISU and update 1 of the user login email addresses to match the other. Then Go to Step 3 above.
- How long does it take for activity or transaction data logged in BoomTown to to be synched to SISU?
Just a few seconds. The Synch Bot receives notifications from BoomTown API as activity is logged and synchs the relevant data to SISU in moments.
- What fields are mapped from a BoomTown transaction, to a SISU transaction?
BoomTown transactions contain Client, Agent, Transaction Type (buyer/seller), Status, Property Address fields, MLS #, Amount, GCI, Agent Split, Listing Date, Expiration Date, Acceptance Date and Closing Date.
- Is there a demo video of the BoomTown to SISU synch in action?
Indeed - see below