Agent Activity Metrics:
When Firepoint (FP) users log any of the following activities - the synch increments the related counter in SISU.
- Dials - call a Lead performed within FP
- Conversations - call outcome in FP marked as Conversation
- Text Sent - Text sent via FP. Counts 1 per day per agent per unique lead
- Text Conversation - When 2 texts are sent via FP by a given Agent , AND 2 text responses are received in FP for the given contact / per day
Creating and Updating SISU Transactions
- When an FP User creates or updates a Lead into 1 of the Lead Statuses selected in SISU Target Options: Filters - the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in SISU.
- When an FP User adds a specified tag to a Lead → the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in SISU
- Update of synched FP lead status to “Inactive” will update the SISU transaction status to Lost
- The following fields are mapped from Firepoint to SISU
- Agent login email address must match between Firepoint and SISU
- To Create or Update a SISU Transaction - the Firepoint Lead MUST have an email address.
- Firepoint Admin/Owner user must obtain the Agent Key and Office key for synch authentication