Agent Activity Metrics:
When Firepoint Users log any of the following activities, the synch increments the related counter in Sisu:
- Dials - call a Lead performed within Firepoint.
- Conversations - call outcome in Firepoint marked as Conversation.
- Text Sent - text sent via Firepoint (counts one per day per agent per unique lead).
- Text Conversation - when two texts are sent via Firepoint by an Agent and two text responses are received in Firepoint for a given contact (per day).
Creating and Updating Sisu Transactions:
- When an Firepoint User creates or updates a Lead into one of the Lead Statuses selected in the SynchBot's Target Options: Filters - the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in Sisu.
- When an Firepoint User adds a specified tag to a Lead, the synch Creates or Updates a Client Transaction in Sisu.
- Updating the synched Firepoint Lead Status to Inactive will update the Sisu Transaction status to Lost.
The following fields are mapped from Firepoint to Sisu:
- An Agent's login email address must match exactly between Firepoint and Sisu.
- To create or update a Sisu Transaction, the Firepoint Lead must have an email address.
- The Firepoint Admin/Owner User must obtain the Agent Key and Office Key for synch authentication.