*This article describes how to use each of the Real Synch Gmail extension features.
View Contacts on a Given Gmail Message:
- Select a Gmail message and view a list of the Contacts included on the message:
- When you select a Contact from the list, the extension will attempt to determine whether a Contact exists in your CRM using same email address.
- If a matching Contact exists, the Update Contact screen will appear:
- If the Contact does not exist in the CRM, the Create Contact screen will appear.
Adding Contacts to your CRM:
View the User Assigned to the Contact in your CRM:
Update Contact Status in the CRM:
Log an Email Message as a Note:
Adding and Removing Tags:
- Start typing a Tag name into the field provided, choose a Tag to add it to the contact, click the X next to the tag name to remove the tag:
Click to Call the Contact:
- Hover your mouse over the phone icon to see the phone number.
- Click the button to start any available calling software accessible to your device and Browser: