Install Gmail extension from Chrome WebStore:
1. Request an invitation from your CommandBot Administrator.
2. Upon receipt of the email invitation, copy the API Key included in the body.
3. Click Install CommandBot Extension:
4. Chrome will then open a page that looks like this, click Add to Chrome:
5. Click Add Extension:
6. Past the API Key (copied in Step 3) into the field shown and click Submit:
7. Finally, click the link next to the success message to open Gmail with the extension enabled.
Note: Once you have installed the extension on your device, and that device is synced to your Chrome profile, then your other devices synched with the same Chrome profile should automatically have the extension installed with the API Key filled in.