Before Setting Up Your SynchBot:
- Disable any CRM already sending Leads into Structurely.
- This synch must be bilateral (Structurely to CRM and CRM to Structurely).
- Ensure Twilio is setup for each agent in Structurely; if Twilio is not setup for an agent, there will be no way to send messages between your CRM and Structurely.
Note: This synch will scan Structurely every five minutes for new messages in ongoing conversation updates between your Structurely SynchBot and Leads. All conversations logged with a Lead within that timeframe will be contained in a single note for each Lead in your CRM.
- Login to Real Synch and click + Add SynchBot:
- Select Structurely as your Source and a Target CRM:
- Click Instructions on Structurely as your Source and follow along:
- When you paste the Real Synch API Key in Structurely, ensure that it is in the Agency section of the integrations page in your Owner/Admin account:
- Click Close:
- Next, click Instructions on your Target CRM and follow along:
- Click Verify, Connect, and Close:
- Click Next and Activate:
Note: When synching to BoomTown, you have the ability to create Tasks for Leads in your SynchBot's Target Options.