Agent Activity Metrics:
When Firepoint Users log any of the following activities, the synch increments the related counter in Sisu:
- Dials: call a lead performed within Firepoint.
- Conversations: call outcome in Firepoint marked as Conversation.
- Text Sent: text sent via Firepoint (counts one per unique lead per agent per day).
- Text Conversation: when two texts are sent via Firepoint by an Agent and two text responses are received in Firepoint for a given contact (per day).
Creating and Updating Sisu Transactions:
- When a Firepoint user creates or updates a lead into one of the lead statuses selected in the SynchBot's Target Options: Filters, the synch creates or updates a client Transaction in Sisu.
- When an Firepoint user adds a specified tag to a lead, the synch creates or updates a client Transaction in Sisu.
- Updating the synched Firepoint lead status to Inactive will update the Sisu Transaction status to Lost.
The following fields are mapped from Firepoint to Sisu:
- An agent's login email address must match exactly between Firepoint and Sisu.
- To create or update a Sisu Transaction, the Firepoint lead must have an email address.
- The Firepoint Admin/Owner user must obtain the Agent Key and Office Key for synch authentication.