Send a New Invite:
- Login to Real Synch and click + Add CBX:
- Click the ellipsis on the far right side of your active CBX and select User Options:
- Click the dropdown menu on the far right of your user and select Resend Invite and Submit:
Uninstall the Gmail Extension:
- Open the Chrome Browser and click on the Manage Extensions button in the upper right corner of Chrome (looks like a piece of jigsaw puzzle):
- Click the ellipsis button next to the extension and select Remove from Chrome:
- The Gmail Extension should now be removed from your Chrome browser.
CBX Installation Requirements:
- Use the latest version of Chrome Browser.
- Ensure your Chrome user matches your Gmail account email address, and that both of these match the login email address for your CRM provider.
To re-install the Gmail Extension from the Chrome WebStore:
- Request a new invitation from your CBX Administrator.
- Upon receipt of the email invitation, click the Accept CBX Invite button:
- Click the Available in the Chrome Web Store link:
- Then from the Chrome Web Store page for CBX, click Add to Chrome:
- Finally, click the link next to the success message to open Gmail with the extension enabled.
- Hold onto the invite email from your administrator, it includes an API Key which may be helpful in the future.
Note: With synching turned on in your Chrome profile, once you have installed the extension on your device, then other devices synched with the same Chrome profile will automatically have the extension installed with the appropriate API Key filled in. Also, be sure to hold onto the invite email from your administrator, which includes an API Key that may be helpful in the future.