- One-way synch from SkySlope to Sisu.
- Ability to control the frequency of synching.
- Ability to control the matching criteria for Transactions to avoid duplicates.
- Option for matching SkySlope co-Agents to Sisu Users.
- Two-sided Transactions (one Transaction from SkySlope → two Transactions at Sisu).
By default, the synch runs every five minutes. To adjust the frequency of the synch on the Real Synch dashboard, click the wrench icon next to your SkySlope Source, click Schedules, and choose your Polling Frequency from the drop down list:
For subscribers using co-agents in SkySlope (eXp members, for example), this synch feature will enable SkySlope co-agents to be mapped to Sisu as a Client Transaction agent in Sisu. To enable this feature from Real Synch dashboard, click the wrench icon next to your SkySlope Source, click Custom Mapping, and enable the co-agent email address mapping:
This synch uses custom mapping/matching criteria to avoid creating duplicates in Sisu when you create or update a Transaction. This synch matches the contact email address, property address, transaction type (Buy or Sell), and does not allow updates to closed Transactions in Sisu if the settlement date is in the past.
To adjust the matching criteria from Real Synch dashboard, click the wrench icon next to your Sisu Target, click Custom Mapping, and enable/disable the email address and property address:
A SkySlope Listing or Transaction must meet following criteria to synch to Sisu:
- Buyer or Seller email address must be present in SkySlope, depending on which type of Transaction is being synched (Buy, Sell, or Both).
- An Agent's (or co-Agent) email address must match their login email address in Sisu.
- The SkySlope Transaction was not closed/completed prior to synch activation, i.e., the matching Sisu Transaction is not in the Closed status (the settlement date has not passed).