- Calls and Dials made in Boomtown pull into Sisu in real time.
- Appointments logged in Boomtown (with the To-Do type as Meeting) will log in the Appointment Set activity metric in Sisu, as well as Transactions with an Appointment Set date (which will fill the corresponding circle on your personal dashboard):
- When the To-Do type Meeting is marked complete, this will add an Appointment Met date to the appropriate Transaction in Sisu, filling the Appointments Met circle:
- To track an Open House or Showing, complete a To-Do item and set the type to Open House or Showing:
- These metrics work independent of lead stage, i.e. it doesn't matter if an Agent in BoomTown is calling nurtures, new leads, hot leads, trashed leads, etc.
- The integration looks at the profile of each Agent and logs Calls in Sisu accordingly (you must make sure that the emails used for your agents to log into BoomTown and Sisu match exactly).
- By default, SynchBots are setup to be notified when contact categories are changed to Hot or Pending in Boomtown. This will cause a Transaction to be created or updated in Sisu (the BoomTown client's first/last name, email, phone number, and lead source will come over with the lead):
- By default, you can create Transactions in Sisu by logging an Appointment Set date in BoomTown (To-Do type = Meeting), then updating the Transaction with an Appointment Met date by marking the BoomTown To-Do as complete:
- By default, Transactions created or updated in BoomTown will create or update a Transaction in Sisu. To ensure your SynchBot is using this feature, click the wrench icon next to BoomTown for your active SynchBot > click Filters > make sure Transaction created and Transaction updated are selected > click Save and Close:
* Please read the important info below to understand how the synch works*
- This synch requires the BoomTown subscription plan of Grow or Advanced.
- To utilize Real Synch via a BoomTown Core subscription plan, please contact BoomTown support to request API access for Real Synch integration purposes.
- BoomTown requires Core users to pay a one-time fee of $100. Access is generally granted within one business day.
- BoomTown Contact Email address must be filled to enable the SynchBot to create or update Sisu Transactions.
- The BoomTown user's login email address must match the Sisu user's login email address to enable the SynchBot to create or update a Transaction in Sisu.
- If the contact has already been created in Sisu, the SynchBot will update the client with Transaction info. If the contact has not been synched to Sisu yet, the SynchBot will create a client and fill the Transaction information.
- Sisu Transaction status will be updated to Lost (Archived) when the synched BoomTown Transaction is deleted. Once created in Sisu, the Transaction can be updated in Sisu and the changes can synch to the BoomTown Transaction.