Typical causes of a Follow Up Boss Deal not synching to Sisu:
- An email address is missing for a Lead in Follow Up Boss. This is required even if you have to use a fake one.
- The Follow Up Boss User login email address (for the User assigned to the Lead in Follow Up Boss) does not match their Sisu User login email address. All Users' email addresses must match exactly between Follow Up Boss and Sisu.
- The Deal in Follow Up Boss is in a Deal Pipeline or Deal Stage that is not supported/triggered by the Real Synch integration (such as the Offer stage: putting a deal in this stage will not trigger a synch).
- The Deal in Follow Up Boss must be associated to a Contact.
- The Deal in Follow Up Boss must be associated to a User.
- Finally when troubleshooting this, always make sure you are looking at the exact same dates in Sisu and Follow Up Boss, as this is often overlooked.
Note: The Deal Pipelines and Deal Stages that must exist, and must be spelled exactly as shown, are the following:
- Stages for the Buyers Pipeline: Appointment Set, Appointment Met, Buyer Contract, Pending, and Closed.
- Stages for the Sellers Pipeline: Appointment Set, Appointment Met, Signed, Listed, Pending, and Closed.