- From your Real Synch dashboard, click + Add SynchBot:
- Connect Sierra Interactive as your Source and Sisu as your Target:
- Click Connect on the Sierra Interactive icon and a verification screen will appear:
- Next, login to your Sierra Interactive Admin/Owner account, select Integrations from the drop down settings menu, select the Sierra Interactive icon from the list of available integrations, and copy the provided API Key:
- Then paste the API Key in your source credentials, click Verify and Close:
- Next, click Instructions on the Sisu icon and follow along:
- Fill in your Team Name and Token. Click Verify and Close:
- To find the Team Name and Token info in Sisu: Click Admin > Team Settings > API Credentials:
- Next, click Target Options and Custom Mappings to ensure the following triggers are enabled if you would like to turn on Lead Source ROI Reporting:
Note: Please read this article explaining tagging before activating your SynchBot.
- Both Source and Target connections should now display as Verified. Click Next and Activate:
Your synch is now active! You can access and update your SynchBot's Source and Target Options by clicking the wrench icon next to the Source and Target on the Real Synch dashboard.
- User must use Sierra Interactive Admin API Key to connect the SynchBot.
- Sierra user login email address must match the Sisu user login email address
- The tags specified in the SynchBot's Target Options must also be created in Sierra to be recognized by the SynchBot.