- Any tag added to a lead in Sierra Interactive that is also enabled in your SynchBot's Target Options will trigger a synch to create or update a Transaction in Sisu:
- For example, adding the Signed tag to a lead in Sierra Interactive will create a Transaction in Sisu and increment the Buyers Signed dial by one:
- You can also create custom tags to match the Sierra tags you want to use. Once a new tag is added in your SynchBot, you can delete the preset tag (please see video below).
Note: For the Conversations tag to increment the related activity counter in Sisu, the user will need to create a custom activity counter in Sisu with the same name.
- Log a Call: this will increment the Dials counter in Sisu by one:
- Email Sent: this will increment the Email Sent counter in Sisu by one:
- Text Sent: this will increment the Text Messages counter in Sisu by one:
Note: Text Sent will increment the Text Conversation dial in Sisu when two text messages have been sent by the Agent and two text messages have been received from the Buyer.