Follow Up Boss To Google Contacts Features
Check out this Demo video for the Follow Up Boss and Google Contacts integrations!
- Creating a lead in Follow Up Boss is the only way to create a lead in Google Contacts.
- Follow Up Boss automatically assigns agent based on the agent creating the lead. The email for the agent creating the lead needs to match the email address for Google Contacts linked to the integration.
- The following fields map over into Google Contacts from the lead information in Follow Up Boss:
Mapped Fields First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Phone Number Address Date of Birth Tags/Labels Company Name Job Title Relationships
*Note: The fields containing the * are Required fields*
- When a tag is added in Follow Up Boss, it will automatically add a label to the existing Contact in Google Contacts.
- If the email address is changed/ updated in Follow Up Boss, it may cause unexpected results in Google Contacts.
- Date of Birth requires the following format in Follow Up Boss: YYYy-MM-DD
- The initial phone number assigned to the lead will be the phone number shown on the lead in Google Contacts under all types. If more phone numbers are added to the lead in Follow Up Boss, they will push through to the Google Contacts lead and will be assigned as Home, Mobile, or Work.
Setup: Follow Up Boss to Google Contacts Integration
Setup: Google Contacts to Follow Up Boss Integration