As of 12/06/2022, we’ve made these updates and additions to our system in order to better serve our clients:
Platform Wide Releases
- This release brings minor Internal modifications and updates which allow our integrations to perform more efficiently for our clients.
- We have made an update to remove the term "synchbot" from various alert popups.
Integration Specific Releases
- A fix was released to correct errors while updating the SISU cache when there is a missing email address.
- A new feature was added to one of our admin tools for better tracking of SISU clients/integrations.
- We removed irrelevant target options from the Vyral to BoomTown integration.
- A fix was released for the Vyral to Follow Up Boss integration as it was not functioning properly on the integration environment.
- The Google Contacts and Follow Up Boss bi-directional integration was updated to prevent an update loop for a single contact.
- We released a fix for the Sierra to SISU integration which was experiencing issues with tags being added in a specific order.
- Lastly, we released some new integrations: Chime to BoomTown and bi-directional integrations between Audience and Follow Up Boss!